Henry Edward Hartig
Photo taken 1957
The Hartig Fund is named for Professor Henry Hartig, who led our program to national prominence
while serving as department head from 1929 to 1960. Upon his retirement, former students and
colleagues created the Hartig Fund as a tribute to his many years of dedicated service.
Donations to this fund help with scholarships, special equipment purchases and needs that
exceed the funds we receive from the State and tuition. Without additional funds, we would not
be able to provide the richness or depth in our education offerings that are so important to
helping our students achieve their educational and professional goals.