University of Minnesota
Main navigation |
Home | ECE Support Home > General
Services We Provide
We provide robust services to all ECE Department students,
researchers, faculty, staff, and guests. Although service
availability may be limited due to specific circumstances, this list
details general services.
- Software and hardware installation
- Software configuration and training
- Operating system installation
- Hardware purchasing
- Software purchasing and licensing
- Laboratory systems repair
- Computer lab installation, repair and support
- Confidential information destruction
- Building security access cards to rooms
- Printer installation, support, and disposal
- Enforcement of security policies
- Computer encryption
- Backup systems installation and support
- Retrieval, scanning, back-up, cleaning, and recovery of infected
- File-sharing configuration and support
- Wireless and wired network configuration and support
- Management of background servers and infrastructural systems
The ECE Support team works to ensure the security and functionality
of ECE Department systems.
We are located at 2-130 Keller Hall.
Primary support line: 612-625-5013.