EE5505: Wireless Communication
- Final exam is on Tuesday, May 11, 8-10 AM. The exam is cumulative, and
is open book and open notes.
- Instructor: Nihar Jindal, 6-119 EE/CS, email@example.com, 625-6306
- Lecture: Tue/Thurs, 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM, MechE 108
- Office Hours: Mon 2-3, Thurs 1:30 - 2:30, 6-119 EE/CS.
- TA: Peng Wu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TA Office Hours: Wed, 1-2:30, 2-127 EE/CS.
- Required Textbook: Wireless Communications, Andrea Goldsmith,
Cambridge University Press
- Prerequisite: EE 4501 or an equivalent undergraduate
communications course; EE 5501 (Digital Communication) or an equivalent
graduate digital communications course is also recommended.
- Homework: Approximately weekly
- Exams: One midterm exam and a final exam (Tuesday, May 11, 8-10 AM)
A project is a required portion of this course. The project will either be on a
wireless communication standard (e.g., IEEE 802.11n) or on a research topic. The project
will be due towards the end of the semester, and detailed will be provided later.
- HW 1 (Due Thursday, Jan. 28, 11:15 AM)
- HW2: 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.10, 3.11 (Due Thursday, Feb. 4, 11:15 AM)
- HW 3 (Due Monday, Feb. 22, 4:00 PM)
- HW 4 (Due Monday, March 1, 4:00 PM)
- HW 5 (Due Tuesday, March 9, 11:15 AM)
- HW 6 (Due Tuesday, March 30, 11:15 AM)
- HW 7 (Due Thursday, April 8, 11:15 AM)
- HW 8 (Due Tuesday, April 20, 11:15 AM)